Search Knowledge Base by Keyword
TeleECHO Clinic Session 20
Date: Tuesday, June 25, 2019 Time: 12:00 p.m. – 1:30 p.m.
Clinical Pearls Didactic Title: Depression in Adolescents – Dr. Hazen Gandy, M.D., FRCP (C)
- Name two instruments to identify depression.
- List three “rule-outs” on your differential list.
- Identify two treatments for older child and adolescent depression.
Zoom Link: https://echo.zoom.us/j/919372418?pwd=SzNLR2NpVFZheXdBcks4Zll5QTV5dz09
Meeting ID: 129-014-841
- Guidelines for Adolescent Depression in Primary Care (GLAD-PC): II. Treatment and Ongoing Management – Authors: A. Cheung, MD, et. al.
- Pediatric Depression: An Evidence-Based Update on Treatment Interventions – Authors: A. Cheung, N. Kozloff and D. Sacks
- 11-Item Kutcher Adolescent Depression Scale: KADS-11
- 6-Item Kutcher Adolescent Depression Scale: KADS – 6
- Depressed Older Child and Teen Interview Strategies
- Youth Mental Health: Anxiety and Depression Tool – Centre for Effective Practice
- Borderline Personality Disorder (ZAN-BPD)
Case Presentation ECHO ID: 606252038
This Group Learning program has been certified by the College of Family Physicians of Canada and the Ontario Chapter for up to 30 Mainpro+ credits.
All other professional groups can use the certificate provided at the end of each TeleECHO clinic session evaluation for their certificate of attendance.
Didactic Presentation Slides: click here
Outstanding Questions: click here
Didactic Recording: click here
Case Discussion Summary: ECHO ID 606252038