Search Knowledge Base by Keyword
TeleECHO Clinic Session 11
Date: Tuesday, April 23, 2019 Time: 12:00 p.m. – 1:30 p.m.
Clinical Pearls Didactic Title: School Refusal: Information for Primary Care, Dr. Michael Cheng, MD, FRCP (C)
- Name two reasons for school refusal.
- List three different strategies to address school refusal.
- List two ways to work with the school to support a student with school refusal.
Zoom Link: https://echo.zoom.us/j/129014841?pwd=QVQxTGxjODdwV3ROT1gxM2NWUjN0dz09
Meeting ID: 129-014-841
- Dealing with School Refusal Behaviour: A Primer for Family Physicians – Authors: CA Kearney
- Assessment and Treatment of Anxiety Disorders in Children and Adolescents – Authors: A. Wehry, K. Beesdo-Baum, M. Hennelly, S. Connolly & J. Strawn
Case Presentation ECHO ID: 604231121
Case Presentation ECHO ID: 604231122
This Group Learning program has been certified by the College of Family Physicians of Canada and the Ontario Chapter for up to 30 Mainpro+ credits.
All other professional groups can use the certificate provided at the end of each TeleECHO clinic session evaluation for their certificate of attendance.
Didactic Presentation Slides: click here
Outstanding Questions: click here
Didactic Recording: click here