Search Knowledge Base by Keyword
TeleECHO Clinic Session 10
Date: Tuesday, April 16, 2019 Time: 12:00 p.m. – 1:30 p.m.
Clinical Pearls Didactic Title: Improving Health Care Outcomes by Strengthening Parent-Child Relationships – Dr. Simone Kortstee, C. Psych., PhD
- Identify three types of stress responses and their impact on health outcomes.
- Distinguish secure from insecure attachment behaviours.
- Understand the mitigating effect of secure attachment behaviours on stress.
- Become familiar with strategies and tools to monitor and enhance parent-child relationships within your primary care office.
Zoom Link: https://echo.zoom.us/j/129014841?pwd=QVQxTGxjODdwV3ROT1gxM2NWUjN0dz09
Meeting ID: 129-014-841
- Early Childhood Adversity, Toxic Stress and the Role of the Pediatrician: Translating Developmental Science into Lifelong Health– Author: American Academy of Pediatrics
- Parental Reflective Functioning: An Approach to Enhancing Parent-Child Relationships in Pediatric Primary Care– Authors: M. Ordway, PhD, APRN, PPCNP-BC, et. al
- Promoting Attachment Security in Pediatric Practice: Using the Circle of Security – Author: FSU Centre for Prevention and Early Intervention Policy
This Group Learning program has been certified by the College of Family Physicians of Canada and the Ontario Chapter for up to 30 Mainpro+ credits.
All other professional groups can use the certificate provided at the end of each TeleECHO clinic session evaluation for their certificate of attendance.
Didactic Presentation Slides: click here
Didactic Recording: click here