Search Knowledge Base by Keyword
TeleECHO Clinic Session 3
Date: Tuesday, February 26, 2019 Time: 12:00 – 1:30 p.m.
Clinical Pearls Didactic Title: Inattention and Impulsivity in Toddlers, Children and Teens – Dr. Michael Cheng, M.D., FRCP (C)
- Name two free diagnostic screening tools for ADHD.
- Name two non-medication strategies that can help with ADHD symptoms.
- List 1st, 2nd, and 3rd line treatments for ADHD.
Zoom Link: https://echo.zoom.us/j/129014841?pwd=QVQxTGxjODdwV3ROT1gxM2NWUjN0dz09
Meeting ID: 129-014-841
- ADHD: Clinical Practice Guideline for Diagnosis, Evaluation and Treatment of Attention-Deficit/Hyperactivity Disorder in Children and Adolescents – Author: AAP
- Clinical diagnosis and management of attention deficit hyperactivity disorder in preschool children– Authors: A. Kaplan and A. Adesman
- Pearls, perils and pitfalls in the assessment and treatment of attention-deficit/hyperactivity disorder in adolescents – Authors: O. Obioha and A. Adesman
Case Presentation ECHO ID: 602260305
Case Presentation ECHO ID: 602260306
The TeleECHO virtual clinic session is a self-approved group learning activity (Section 1) as defined by the Maintenance of Certification program of The Royal College of Physicians and Surgeons of Canada.
This Group Learning program has been certified by the College of Family Physicians of Canada and the Ontario Chapter for up to 30 Mainpro+ credits.
All other professional groups can use the certificate provided at the end of each TeleECHO clinic session evaluation for their certificate of attendance.
Didactic Presentation Slides: click here
Outstanding Questions: click here
Didactic Recording: click here