Search Knowledge Base by Keyword
TeleECHO Clinic Session 2
Date: Tuesday, February 19, 2019 Time: 12:00 – 1:30 p.m.
Clinical Pearls Didactic Title: Enhancing Your Delivery of Mental Health Care for Patients – Dr. Hazen Gandy, M.D., FRCP (C)
- Identify the components of the Mental State Exam (MSE).
- Name one general multisystem mental health screening instrument and three instruments focused on individual mental health syndromes.
- Describe the medical and psychiatric differential diagnoses for at least one type of major health symptom.
Zoom Link: https://echo.zoom.us/j/129014841?pwd=QVQxTGxjODdwV3ROT1gxM2NWUjN0dz09
Meeting ID: 129-014-841
- Doing a Mental Health State Exam (MSE).
- Medical Differential Diagnosis for Common Pediatric Emotional or Behavioural Problems in Primary Care.
- Psychiatric Differntial Diagnoses for Common Pediatric Problems in Primary Care
- Multiple Symptom and Condition Specific Screening Tools and Rating Scales
Case Presentation ECHO ID: 6021903
Case Presentation ECHO ID: 6021904
The TeleECHO virtual clinic session is a self-approved group learning activity (Section 1) as defined by the Maintenance of Certification program of The Royal College of Physicians and Surgeons of Canada.
This Group Learning program has been certified by the College of Family Physicians of Canada and the Ontario Chapter for up to 30 Mainpro+ credits.
All other professional groups can use the certificate provided at the end of each TeleECHO clinic session evaluation for their certificate of attendance.
Didactic Presentation Slides: click here
Didactic Recording: click here