Search Knowledge Base by Keyword
Cycle 5: TeleECHO Clinic Session 6
Tuesday, October 16th, 2018 12:00 p.m. – 1:00 p.m.
Clinical Pearls Didactic Title: Getting Unstuck: Motivational Interviewing (MI)
Presenter: Dr. Simone Kortstee, C. Psych
- Identify two key principles of motivational interviewing (MI).
- Name the three core skills of MI.
- Identify three interview techniques to increase change talk and work with ambivalence in your office.
Zoom link: https://echo.zoom.us/j/652143635?pwd=V3pPRWxyV1FKVU5zTTVkZC9wK0Jpdz09
Meeting ID: 652-143-635
- Brief Interventions and Motivational Interviewing With Children, Adolescents, and Their Parents in Pediatric Health Care Settings, Erickson et al. (2005)
- Motivational Interviewing (Portico website)
Case Presentation ECHO ID: 5101606
This Group Learning program has been certified by the College of Family Physicians of Canada and the Ontario Chapter for up to 1 Mainpro+ credit per session.
All other professional groups can use the certificate provided at the end of each TeleECHO™ clinic session evaluation for their certificate of attendance.
Didactic Recording: https://youtu.be/4-TXBiZHzX0
Case Discussion Summary:
ECHO ID: 5101606