Search Knowledge Base by Keyword
Cycle 5: TeleECHO Clinic Session 19
Tuesday, January 29, 2019 12:00 p.m. – 1:00 p.m.
Clinical Pearls Didactic Title: Depression in Adolescents
Presenter: Dr. Michael Cheng, M.D., FRCP (C)
- Name two instruments to identify depression.
- List three “rule-outs” on your differential list.
- Identify two treatments for older child and adolescent depression.
Zoom link: https://echo.zoom.us/j/652143635?pwd=V3pPRWxyV1FKVU5zTTVkZC9wK0Jpdz09
Meeting ID: 652-143-635
- Guidelines for Adolescent Depression in Primary Care (GLAD-PC): II. Treatment and Ongoing Management – Cheung et. al (2008)
- Pediatric Depression: An Evidence-Based Update on Treatment Interventions – Cheung et. al (2013)
- 11-item Kutcher Adolescent Depression Scale: KADS-11 Download Online Version
- 6-item Kutcher Adolescent Depression Scale: KADS-6 Download Online Version
- Depressed Older Child and Teen Interview Strategies
- The Youth Mental Health: Anxiety and Depression Tool
- Borderline Personality Disorder (ZAN-BPD)
Marie Greer-King, NP, Alexandra Marine & General Hospital, Goderich (South West) ECHO ID: 5012919
This Group Learning program has been certified by the College of Family Physicians of Canada and the Ontario Chapter for up to 1 Mainpro+ credit per session.
All other professional groups can use the certificate provided at the end of each TeleECHO™ clinic session evaluation for their certificate of attendance.
Didactic Recording: https://youtu.be/Z1KRyMrkMNo
Case Discussion Summary:
ECHO ID: 5012919