Search Knowledge Base by Keyword
Cycle 5: TeleECHO Clinic Session 18
Tuesday, January 22, 2019 12:00 p.m. – 1:00 p.m.
Clinical Pearls Didactic Title: The Sad Child: Depression in Infants, Toddlers and Children (aged 1-12)
Presenter: Dr. Michael Cheng, M.D., FRCP (C)
- Describe two features of depression in infants, toddlers and children (aged 0-12).
- Name two differential diagnoses for infant/toddler depression.
- List three strategies for early childhood depression.
Zoom link: https://echo.zoom.us/j/652143635?pwd=V3pPRWxyV1FKVU5zTTVkZC9wK0Jpdz09
Meeting ID: 652-143-635
- Treatment of Childhood and Adolescent Depression – Clark et. al (2012)
- Pediatric Depression: An Evidence-Based Update on Treatment Interventions – Cheung et. al (2013)
- Antidepressant Monitoring Tool
- Center for Epidemiological Studies Depression Scale for Children (CES-DC), a free, 20-item self-report for depression for ages 6-17
- Borderline Personality Disorder (ZAN-BPD)
Sheilagh House, MD, Sheddon Medical, Oakville (Mississauga Halton) ECHO ID: 5012218
This Group Learning program has been certified by the College of Family Physicians of Canada and the Ontario Chapter for up to 1 Mainpro+ credit per session.
All other professional groups can use the certificate provided at the end of each TeleECHO™ clinic session evaluation for their certificate of attendance.
Didactic Recording: https://youtu.be/1lbS3e78EDs
Case Discussion Summary:
ECHO ID: 5012218