Search Knowledge Base by Keyword
Cycle 4: TeleECHO Clinic Session 5
Thursday, October 11th, 2018 12:00 p.m. – 1:00 p.m.
Clinical Pearls Didactic Title: How to Help Anxious Older Children and Adolescents
Presenter: Dr. Kathi Pajer, M.D., M.P.H.
- Identify the three most common anxiety disorders that occur in adolescents.
- Name the two most effective treatments for anxiety disorders.
- Identify one set of questionnaires to help with your clinical examination for anxiety.
Zoom link: https://echo.zoom.us/j/919372418?pwd=SzNLR2NpVFZheXdBcks4Zll5QTV5dz09
Meeting ID: 919-372-418
- Efficacy and Tolerability of Antidepressants in Pediatric Anxiety Disorders: a Systematic Review and Meta-Analysis
- Evidence-Based Psychosocial Treatments for Phobic and Anxiety Disorders in Children and Adolescents
- Pharmacologic Treatment of Pediatric Anxiety Disorders
- Screen for Child Anxiety Related Disorders (SCARED) – Parent Version, Child Version and Other Languages
- Strengths and Difficulties Questionnaire (SDQ)
- Ask Suicide-Screening Questions (ASQ) Toolkit
- The Columbia Protocol
Case Presentation ECHO ID: 4101105
The TeleECHO virtual clinic session is a self-approved group learning activity (Section 1) as defined by the Maintenance of Certification program of The Royal College of Physicians and Surgeons of Canada.
This Group Learning program has been certified by the College of Family Physicians of Canada and the Ontario Chapter for up to 1 Mainpro+ credit per session.
All other professional groups can use the certificate provided at the end of each TeleECHO™ clinic session evaluation for their certificate of attendance.
Didactic Recording: https://youtu.be/dLoBGooQd-w
Outstanding Questions: TCS-5
Case Discussion Summary:
ECHO ID: 4101105