Search Knowledge Base by Keyword
Cycle 4: TeleECHO Clinic Session 2
Thursday, September 20th, 2018 12:00 p.m. – 1:00 p.m.
Clinical Pearls Didactic Title: Enhancing Your Delivery Mental Health Care for Patients
Presenter: Dr. Kathi Pajer, M.D., M.P.H.
At the end of this presentation, participants will be able to:
- Identify the components of the Mental State Exam (MSE).
- Name one general multisystem mental health screening instrument and three instruments focused on individual mental health syndromes.
- Describe the medical and psychiatric differential diagnoses for at least one type of major health symptom.
Zoom link: https://echo.zoom.us/j/919372418?pwd=SzNLR2NpVFZheXdBcks4Zll5QTV5dz09
Meeting ID: 919-372-418
- Doing A Mental Health State Exam
- Medical Differential Diagnosis for Common Paediatric Emotional or Behavioural Problems in Primary Care
- Psychiatric Differential Diagnoses for Common Paediatric Problems in Primary Care
- Symptom Tools and Rating Scales
- Treatments for Common Disorders
Case Presentation ECHO ID: 4092002
The TeleECHO virtual clinic session is a self-approved group learning activity (Section 1) as defined by the Maintenance of Certification program of The Royal College of Physicians and Surgeons of Canada.
This Group Learning program has been certified by the College of Family Physicians of Canada and the Ontario Chapter for up to 1 Mainpro+ credit per session.
All other professional groups can use the certificate provided at the end of each TeleECHO™ clinic session evaluation for their certificate of attendance.
Didactic Recording: https://youtu.be/Ydz7Oj0PYC0
Case Discussion Summary:
ECHO ID: 4092002