Search Knowledge Base by Keyword
Cycle 4: TeleECHO Clinic Session 15
Thursday, December 20th, 2018 12:00 p.m. – 1:00 p.m.
Clinical Pearls Didactic Title: Identifying and Treating Eating Problems in Primary Care Practice
Presenter: Dr. Kathi Pajer, M.D., M.P.H.
- Describe two eating problems in infants and children.
- Name one instrument that can help identify a youth with an eating disorder.
- List three features of a medical work-up for a patient with a suspected eating disorder.
- Identify three interventions that a primary care provider can initiate or participate in.
Zoom link: https://echo.zoom.us/j/919372418?pwd=SzNLR2NpVFZheXdBcks4Zll5QTV5dz09
Meeting ID: 919-372-418
- Feeding Problems of Infants and Toddlers
- Putting Eating Disorders on the Radar of Primary Care Providers
- Families Empowered and Supporting Treatment Eating Disorders (F.E.A.S.T.)
- Parent Toolkit – National Eating Disorders Association (NEDA)
- What’s Eating You?: A Workbook for Teens with Anorexia, Bulimia and other Eating Disorders (Author: Tammy Nelson PhD)
- The Body Image Workbook for Teens: Activities to Help Girls Develop a Healthy Body Image in an Image-Obsessed World (Author: Julia V. Taylor PhD & Melissa Atkins Wardy)
Laura Sellers, MD, Centretown CHC, Ottawa (Champlain) ECHO ID: 4122015
The TeleECHO virtual clinic session is a self-approved group learning activity (Section 1) as defined by the Maintenance of Certification program of The Royal College of Physicians and Surgeons of Canada.
This Group Learning program has been certified by the College of Family Physicians of Canada and the Ontario Chapter for up to 1 Mainpro+ credit per session.
All other professional groups can use the certificate provided at the end of each TeleECHO™ clinic session evaluation for their certificate of attendance.
Didactic Recording: https://youtu.be/RiNWKKJJPqk
Case Discussion Summary:
ECHO ID: 4122015