Search Knowledge Base by Keyword
MHAN TeleECHO Clinic Session 6
Date: Thursday, April 11, 2019 Time: 11:00 a.m. – 12:00 p.m.
Clinical Pearls Didactic Title: Improving Health Care Outcomes by Strengthening Parent-Child Relationships – Dr. Simone Kortstee, C. Psych., PhD
- Identify three types of stress responses and their impact on health outcomes.
- Distinguish secure from insecure attachment behaviours.
- Understand the mitigating effect of secure attachment behaviours on stress.
- Become familiar with strategies and tools to monitor and enhance parent-child relationships.
Zoom Link: https://echo.zoom.us/j/411461483?pwd=YIRXdmowMEZ5djhqZ3ozZU05eUc4dz09
Meeting ID: 411-461-483
- Early Childhood Adversity, Toxic Stress and the Role of the Pediatrician: Translating Developmental Science into Lifelong Health– Author: American Academy of Pediatrics
- Parental Reflective Functioning: An Approach to Enhancing Parent-Child Relationships in Pediatric Primary Care– Authors: M. Ordway, PhD, APRN, PPCNP-BC, et. al
- Promoting Attachment Security in Pediatric Practice: Using the Circle of Security – Author: FSU Centre for Prevention and Early Intervention Policy
Case Presentation ECHO ID:LM041106
Didactic Presentation Slides: click here
Outstanding Questions: click here
Didactic Recording: click here
Case Discussion Summary: ECHO ID LM041106