LHIN MHAN TeleECHO Clinic Session 3
Date: Thursday, March 21, 2019 Time: 11:00 a.m. – 12:00 p.m.
Clinical Pearls Didactic Title: Getting Unstuck: Motivational Interviewing (MI) – Dr. Simone Kortstee C. Psych, PhD
- Identify two key principles of motivational interviewing (MI).
- Name the three core skills of MI.
- Identify three interview techniques to increase change talk and work with ambivalence in your office.
Zoom Link: https://echo.zoom.us/j/411461483?pwd=YIRXdmowMEZ5djhqZ3ozZU05eUc4dz09
Meeting ID: 411-461-483
- Brief Interventions and Motivational interviewing with Children, Adolescents and their Parents in Pediatric Health Care Settings – Authors: S. Erickson, PhD, M. Gerstle, BA and S. Feldstein, MS
- Motivational Interviewing – Portico website, CAMH
Case Presentation ECHO ID: LM032103
Learning Partners can use the certificate provided at the end of the LHIN MHAN pilot as proof of attendance for Professional Groups and/or Professional Associations.
Didactic Presentation Slides: click here
Outstanding Questions: click here
Didactic Recording: click here
Case Discussion Summary: ECHO ID LM032103