MHAN TeleECHO Clinic Session 2
Date: Thursday, March 7, 2019 Time: 11:00 a.m. – 12:00 p.m.
Clinical Pearls Didactic Title: Assessing and Managing Self-Harm in Children and Teens – Miranda Bevilacqua, RN, BScN, MN (C)
- Screen and assess patients for self-harm including Non-Suicidal Self Injury (NSSI).
- Assessing to quantify suicide risk.
- Three management strategies for Non-Suicidal Self-Injury (NSSI).
Zoom Link: https://echo.zoom.us/j/411461483?pwd=YIRXdmowMEZ5djhqZ3ozZU05eUc4dz09
Meeting ID: 411-461-483
- Development of Mental Health First Aid Guidelines for Deliberate Non-Suicidal Self-Injury: A Delphi Study – Authors: C. Kelly, A. Jorm, B. Kitchener and R. Langlands
- Nonsuicidal Self-Injury of Adolescents – Authors: S. Lovell, MSW, LCSW and M. Clifford, PhD, LCSW
- Nonsuicidal Self-Injury in Adolescents – Authors: J. Peterson, MD, S. Freedenthal, PhD, C. Sheldon, PhD and R. Andersen, LCSW
- My Safety Plan – CHEO
Case Presentation ECHO ID: LM030702
Learning Partners can use the certificate provided at the end of the LHIN MHAN pilot as proof of attendance for Professional Groups and/or Professional Associations.
Didactic Presentation Slides: click here
Didactic Recording: click here
Case Discussion Summary: ECHO ID LM03072